国外好文转载

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-18 21:14:51 | 显示全部楼层
Annette felt the warm, stinky gust of air blow over herself. She didn't know what to do at first as this one was much stronger than the others. She let it wash over her tiny body, feeling unworthy of its stench. It clung to her and attacked her senses until all she could smell, taste, and feel was the hot gas cloud.

She kissed and licked his giant butt even more passionately, showing that it hadn't defeated her.

"I'm so glad that you have me as your butt cushion, master~" She moaned with pleasure, kissing his butt cheeks. "I'm not sure if I can even clean it all myself!" Her cries muffled into the giant, bubbling posterior.

George moaned and grinned as she locked and kissed, if she didn't need sustenance he'd keep her there licking and kissing his crack and hope for all time. He reached back and held her head in place for a moment as he rubbed one of the less clean parts of dirty smelly large butt against her face.

"Oh? If you can't even clean my butt in a timely manner that may be a problem" he said, finally standing up now and peeling her face out of his crack. "Sit up, move where my chair would be at my desk, and lean back and hold yourself up with your hands. Part of your duties are now to be my human chair whenever there isn't a chair to place my butt on. Think you can handle holding up this huge, meaty rump you love or should I find someone else to worship this?" he said, spreading his cheeks to give her a good look at the dirty crack and hole she'd been cleaning.

Annette stared into George's massive butt crack, wanting to sink her face deep into it once more. "Oh, no master! I would never want to disappoint you in any way! I'm you seat forever and ever!" She said trying to please him.
She quickly followed his commands getting down on the floor in place of the chair under his desk. She sat there, perking her lovely face up for him to smother in his large butt. She was ready for him. She even felt quite excited. The cute Asian girl was anxiously waiting for him to sit on her face again.

She then had a thought. His magnificent butt if far too large for Her to clean on her own. Even at her fastest. The stinky, yet mesmerizing smell of his gas would dirty the clean places right back up. She would certainly get tired. Perhaps she could get some leniency later on.  

"I'm ready for you, master~"

George couldn't help but grin and chuckle, not only at the clear list and adoration in her eyes but her response as well.

George walked over to the desk as Annette set herself up in the position of his chair, oh he was getting excited just looking at her. He could only imagine how satisfying it'd feel to be held up, to feel her struggle underneath his weight but keeping up to please her master. "Do note I'll be expecting you to do this whenever there isn't a chair, no exceptions."
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-18 21:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
George stood over the smaller girl, the shadow of his massive butt over her face, he desperately wanted to sit back down now and feel her little tongue clean his butt, her tongue felt so good swirling around in there. However.....he wanted to tease a bit. "Oh, first I want you to tell me how much you love this huge rump. How much you want to be buried in it everything you want to do to this butt tell me how much you love and want it, slave.~"

Annette had already been contemplating how much she really loved George's massive, stinky butt. With it hovering right over her face, she was wanting his butt smothering her face at any moment. She stared into it, hypnotized by its size.

"Oh master, it's the greatest thing I've ever seen. I'm the luckiest girl in the entire would to be smothered underneath its weight. I'm not worthy of it, yet I'm so close to its stench. I will clean it every day. My little tongue will do its best to clean you, oh great master." She said, awaiting to be sat on, smothered, plastered to his backside.
She puckered her lips and prepared to kiss it as she was buried inside. She knew she had a lot of cleaning to do. "This is the best job I could've asked for. I wouldn't trade it for a fortune. Your smelly gas makes me feel like I'm yours forever. It traps and holds me, making me love your big butt more than anything."

George had begun moving his hips, and by extension his massive butt cheeks, in an almost hypnotic rhythm with the fat of his butt jiggling as it swayed. Look at her so desperate to have such a big, smelly, unclean butt smothering her face. Goodness this girl seemed like one of a kind.

George seemed almost giddy after hearing her answer, yep she was definitely staying till the end of time. And she was going to praise and compliment his massive rump every day.

"Lovely answer my dear butt slave, you are barely worthy of licking clean my bountiful ass. But that's where girls like you belong right? Under my huge rump, kissing and licking it for my pleasure. Now give your true love big butt a loud kiss" he said, aligning his hole and seating himself. Her lips pressed against his hole, her face was completely engulfed by his big ass, and he was putting weight on her like any other chair he'd use. It felt wonderful.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-18 21:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
Annette felt like she had just returned home, reunited with his massive butt. She made out with his butthole. Her lipstick left marks on the inside of his butt in the shape of her lips.

She began her licking once again, starting with his butthole. As she liked, she could be heard moaning with pleasure, her little tongue going. The awful taste of George's butt was very satisfying for little Annette. The foul taste made her feel even more lucky to be presented with such a large butt.

She rubbed her face into his butt once more, trying to rub all of its smell onto her. Her frail arms struggled to hold his weight, but Annette knew she had to in order to keep such a wonderful butt propped up and her master very comfortable.

George let out a nice moan at feeling his adorable little butt slave making out with his huge butt once again. A satisfied grin crossed his face as he felt her tongue licking the foulest part, his very dirty butthole. It would be like an all you can taste buffet for his butt cushion. The sound of her moans was like music to his ears.

"That's right, get it deep in there, slave. That taste of dirty butthole, and what you clean from my rear is your lunch, cause I'm sure as hell not lifting my rump from your face. Hope you enjoy holding up my weight." he said, lifting his legs to make sure his full weight was pressing down on her little face and arms.
With a loud grunt, a powerful smelly fart they smelled of rotten cheese erupted from his butt. It would overwhelm any other's senses but no doubt it would give Annette more energy somehow, along with the second that would be blasted up her nose smelling even worse than his butt. "Mmmm, I think you're going to sleep with your face between my cheeks little seat, getting used to the feeling of a face so buried."

The toxic smell of George's gas quickly surrounded Annette's tiny form. She was given more strength with each fart blown in her face. She would most certainly love being stuck under George's smelly rear end all day and night. She paused her cleaning to take a deep breath of his gas. It seemed to be getting stinkier as time went on.

"Don't worry, master. I'm already liking my new 'bed'! I'll love it and you forever and ever!" Her tiny voice squeaked under his monsterous butt. She didn't think she would be able to sleep with all of the excitement she had been feeling.

"I hope my face is very comfy for you, master. You can smother me when you sleep too. I'll keep you clean." She muffled, kissing the inside of his butt. She didn't even seem to struggle underneath all that weight of his either.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-18 21:15:46 | 显示全部楼层
George was certainly surprised when the quivering of her arms seemed to stop. How was she not struggling underneath all his weight now? Perhaps his gas was more powerful than he'd realize. He rubbed his ass against her face hard.

"Hehehe~ I'm glad you like it Annette because you'll be sleeping there every night my little slave, now get your face as deep as you can I need to fart." he said before a huge PBFFFFT erupted into Annette's awaiting face.

"Oh, I'll smother when I sleep, slave. In the morning you'll be awoken by a huge fart and you'll start cleaning it immediately. Perhaps I'll even pull up my pants with you buried in my ass so I can have you perform your duties anytime." he teased before another fart.

Annette was very excited to hear his plans for her. She began kissing and praising George with the horrible stench of his gas wafting over her. She fought the feeling of pain in her tiny little arms with every whiff of his gas. Though she was ready for him to completely smother her in his butt against the floor once more.

"Oh, please do, Master! That would be the greatest thing ever." She started her licking once more. His butt never seemed to be clean enough for her. It never seemed to get cleaned anyway. With each fart, it just kept getting dirty.

She let that little tongue of hers work. There was nothing stopping her from loving her master and his giant man butt that smothered her. She let him sink down on her face until she was almost completely engulfed but it's enormity. This would be too much for a normal butt slave, but not for Annette.
完结~
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2020-7-23 21:31:46 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,没有中文翻译么?
回复

使用道具 举报