xu197806280 发表于 2020-4-17 16:25:49

(图文)关于屎王shellyna史上最多的大便的采访

本帖最后由 xu197806280 于 2020-5-4 19:23 编辑

老早以前joy采访的,贴过来了,如果喜欢就搬更多,喜欢的朋友可以去我空间,有搬过她的视频~
—————————————————————分割线——————————————————————

here has been a lot of speculation around your movieclips lately, especially about the amounts of poo you produce.
Please explain to the reader how you do it!
您的相关视频在发布之后引起了众人的瞩目,尤其是因为您那份量多得吓人的大便。能给各位观众解释一下你是怎么做到的吗

- I've been reading some of the comments on sites my clips are published illegally and most people just cannot believe how
big my poos are. Since I'm using large doses of a product called Colon Clean I'm producing those very large quantities of poo.
It's NOT what I poop when I don't take this stuff. I've been pooping big my whole life, especially when I was a teenager and I
know I've done 'natural' poos which were about as big as on my recent clips... maybe almost as big. But my normal poops are
very different from these 'Colon Clean' poos. The Colon Clean poos are very gelly. But it hardly smells, that's the thing I like about it,
我读了一些观众的留言,大多数人不敢相信我拉出的屎有多么的大。自从我服用了一种叫做“Colon Clean”的药剂后我就可以拉像这样多份量的大便。这不是我平时可以拉得了的份量。我拉了一大半辈子的大便,尤其还在我年少那时,我已经在自然情况下拉过接近这次视频中的这么大的大便...或许就有这样大。但我平时的大便和服用了“Colon Clean”之后排出的大便还是有很大不同。这种药剂很gelly(汗,不懂),不过有点难闻

Some people watching your clips say the same thing: the first part of your poop is 'normal' and then you poop turds that have an almost
elastic quality, in a way even we have never seen it. And we've seen it all. Is it the high intake which causes this?
很多朋友看过你的片子后有相似的观点:你排出的大便刚开始的第一条比较正常,随后排出的大便质地非常筋斗富有弹性,总之是前所未闻的,是因为服用量大导致的吗?

- It is, absolutely. I never had poo like this in my life. It's the diet you guys gave me! But I might have O.D.'d with this stuff you know. When
I first noticed how much poop it gave me I was sort of curious to how much I could possibly hold. So I first took the two teaspoons a day like you
told me, then I took four and eventually I took about half a cup of this stuff.
肯定的,我这辈子从来没有拉过像这样子的大便。就是你们这帮家伙提供的食物配料!你知道的,我是用O.D.'d配合这种原料一起服用的。我一开始就很留意这东西服用后可以让肚子里产生多少的大便,我非常好奇我肚子里面到底能够装多少。刚开始我照你所说的那样,每天只配两茶匙的剂量。后来就增加到四茶匙,最终我就直接半杯下来

Is that "World Record" scene your absolute limit?
跻身此项目的世界纪录将会是你的极限吗?

- No, I don't think so at all. The weird thing about this Psyllium Husk powder is that it makes your bowels stop working. I didn't feel as if I needed to go very bad when I recorded it. Not during one scene. I had to go, but I didn't feel it. My stomach though was absolutely bulging. But you don't feel it.
That's why I don't recommend experimenting too much with this... in case some readers want to do what I did.
不,我根本不这样认为。像这样不可思议的Psyllium Husk粉末会危害你的肠胃正常功能。我觉得不值得为了创造记录而做得太过火,不是说这个项目本身。在需要结束时却控制不了,尽管胃已经十分的鼓胀了,但你却感觉不到。这就是为什么我不推荐尝试太多的原因,也担心有些观众效仿我。

That I'm sure is what some readers want to do. We received several mails from people asking about your diet because they wanted to try it out themselves
or wanted their girfriends to use it. They shouldn't push it to the limit you say?
我想这正是一些爱好者们想做的事。我们收到了一些朋友的邮件,想了解一下你的这个配料,然后回去自己尝试或让自己的女朋友来尝试。那么如你所说的,他们可别玩得太超过限度?

- No, they shouldn't. Because not every intestine is as long as mine. Look it up and you'll see the large colon varies in length. I did look it up after my first clip when I laid all my poo like one long one in one straight line. I was puzzled by how long it really was. It was over 150 cm meaning the "worldrecord" clip would be like 200 cm or even more. I don't do that anymore, I've stopped with this Psyillium for a while.
是的,他们别这样。因为不是每个人的肠子都能像我的这么长。查下资料你可以看看大肠的长度范围。我在我拍第一次片子时就查过了,我将我拉出来的所有大便依次摆成直直的一字形,我很困惑它是如此的长。它比那部称之为“世界纪录”片子里那条1.5米的大便还要长,大概有2米或甚至更多。我以后不想再玩这些,我将停止这种方式一段时间。

Did you happen to weigh it? It has a certain scientific value as to what a human body can store. It's not rocket science, but then again: what's the value of rocket science?
你有没有偶尔称过你拉的大便的重量?对于检验人体内可以装下多少大便,也算是有点科学价值。反正它不是航天科学。但我又得问,航天科学又能做什么?

- War?
战争?

Well there you go. So on with the weight issue!
好了,别跑题,说说你称大便重量的结果如何?

- I did weigh myself before and after I went. It's about 3 to 4 kilograms I think. OMG that's a lot isn't it? I heard about a girl being constipated for almost half a year and she actuallt died of it. There are pictures on the internet of her autopsy. It's a Japanese girl and she had 6 kilograms of poop inside of her.
我在排便前和排便后分别测过体重。大概有3到4公斤重吧……噢我的天哪,是不是非常多?我听说过有一个女孩因为便秘达半年之久因此而挂掉,因特网上有她的相关照片,是个日本女孩。她肚子里装了有6公斤大便。

Okay, 6 Kg is deadly and so much for the scientific value of this website. Some people think that you inserted chocolat or some other stuff that looks like poo especially because of the editing of your clips. Though you're saying this is the real thing? You use Psyllium and lots of it, however all food enters your mouth and leaves your butt?
嗯,6公斤看来是可以致死的份量,对于这个领域所具有的科学价值。一些朋友觉得你是不是用巧克力或其他一些看起来像是大便的材料伪造成的大便,尤其是你的片子经过过编辑,即使你说是真的?你用Psyllium和许多O.D'd,不管怎样说所有食物都将从你口里进入再从肛门拉出?

- Yes!!! When I pooped I think it took me over an hour, maybe two hours to clean out my entire system. I poop the first turds out, then I can't do more. After 10 or 15 minutes or so I feel
there's more so I push and out come more turds, and they're all quite big. The difference between my normal pooping and this Psyllium pooping is that the Psyllium is really fast hahaha.
Normally it would take minutes to push out such a long turd. Kinda like the very first turd I poop. I suppose that's my regular food. That one goes slower and the rest just comes out real quick.
If you would feature the total length you'd have a clip of 200 minutes long. But I didn't keep the camera running, I just stood up and worked a bit on my laptop inbetween pooping.
If I was seated on the toilet, I would have remained seated. But it's too uncomfortable in this position, being squatted in front of the camera.
是的!!!当我拉大便的时候我就在想,它将一小时,或许两小时通过我的整个胃肠。我拉出第一条大便后就拉不出更多,然后10到15分钟后我感觉积累了一些后便继续排出更多,往往都很粗大。介于我正常的大便和服用Psyllium所产生的大便之间,是Psyllium作用得快的所产生的,哈哈哈。正常情况下,会花数分钟时间拉这样的一条长便。Kinda喜欢我拉得最先的大便。我猜这是我常吃的食物(形成的)。随后一条逐渐缓慢的拉出来,剩下的都拉出来得很快。如果你想看整个过程你得要200分钟长度的片子。但是我不会一直开着相机,我只会在拉屎的间隙站着和开着我的笔记本电脑一会儿时间。如果我坐在马桶上,我会保持坐姿。蹲在相机面前的姿势可太不舒服。

Are you going to do more of these world record poops in the future?
你将来还准备创造更多这样的排便世界纪录吗?

- No, I don't think so. I got the feeling it stretches your intestines and now I'm off the Psyllium Husk I notice it did affect my bowels.
I don't really have to go to the toilet unless I have a lot of poop built up inside of me which I think is a side effect of taking this stuff.
So I can do big ones but it takes me about a week to do it. I think you have to really eat a lot and not go to the bathroom for 2 weeks or more to do this
worldrecord clip. But I can do the big ones.
不,我不这样想。我体会过了这种肠子被撑大的感觉并且认识到了Psyllium Husk对我的肠子的影响,我已经停止了。我并非一定得去厕所,除非我认为是吃了这些原料的反应而让肚子里堆积了太多粪便。所以我现在会花一个星期的时间来做大的。我想你得真正每天吃得很多很多并且坚持至少两个星期,或者更久时间都不去厕所,来创造这个世界纪录。我可以成为这样的佼佼者。

Yes, please do the big ones. If you can show your face we'll be very happy with the 'normal' big ones!
好的,请你做到这个。如果你能给大家露一下你的相貌,我们将非常高兴你这个自然排便的佼佼者!

- When this line of work is as well-accepted as rocket science, I might!
当这种行当可以像航天科学那样被大众接受,我会的!

Good luck with your law-study then.
祝你(法学)学业有成!

- Thank you!

谢谢!

再整点shellyna?因为拉太多的感言故事https://www.skunkgirl.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7216

灵道十三式 发表于 2020-4-17 17:23:41

卧槽无情,涨知识了

leo666 发表于 2020-4-17 17:33:05

歪果仁真开放

vini02 发表于 2020-4-17 18:23:55

真是厉害

白露 发表于 2020-4-17 18:33:55

大千世界无奇不有,厉害厉害。

真皮沙发丶 发表于 2020-4-17 18:42:16

厉害厉害

456321789 发表于 2020-4-17 18:54:53

哇塞诶,不仅人长的漂亮,排便量也多,爱了爱了