n98b073 发表于 2019-8-26 21:37:25

国外好文转载

As he heard a knock on the door, George clapped his hands together excitedly and moved towards it. Since he now lived in a rather large house, he had decided to hire a maid.....well that and other reasons. Today would be her first day on the job, he swung open the door with a smile. "Hello there, you must be....Annette?" At first glance, George was a handsome young man with a fairly large build, though from Annette's perspective she couldn't see his most prominent feature.

Annette looked at him and smiled shyly. "Yes, that would be me. You must be George then?" She said entering the house. She looked around at the very large house, getting a good picture of how much work she'd be doing. "Is there anything I should be aware of, sir?"

She was just adorable, and rather small, perfect for what George had in mind. "Yep, I am indeed the man with the house too large for him for him, but I assure you it'll pay well." he said with a small chuckle, imagining in his head exactly how this would go down. "Only that I may make a few special requests, something I'll explain if it comes to pass." he said, turning around to lead her further into the house towards his study.

This now gave Annette a good view of his large rump, covered in sweatpants and round, almost hypnotizing her as he walked, it was a butt that was strangely big for his frame without looking unnatural.

Once George had turned around, Annette found herself being mesmerized by the size of his butt. She had never seen anything like it before. She had some dirty thoughts running through her mind, but tried clearing them quickly. It was hard for her to resist something so magnificent.

"What kind of special requests?" She asked out of curiosity. "Whatever it may be, I will carry it out for you, sir."

George's smile got wider as he felt Annette's gaze burning into his large backside. He was quite proud of that. Either way if she was liking what she was seeing this may be easier than he'd thought.

As they walked to his study he purposely kept his rump in full view for her to stare. "I've chosen some jobs specifically for you. I appreciate that you're willing to do whatever it is I tell you. I think I chose well." he said as they reached the study door.

She stopped her long gaze to look at him. "What exactly did you, uh, choose?" She said, looking back at his large round butt. She just wanted to put her face deep inside and be smothered by all its glory.

She did do a good job of hiding this though. She didn't know he had already caught onto her behavior already. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be a great choice." She added.

When George finally glanced back to speak to her, seeing the look on her face almost made him grin. She was hiding something, and considering where she was staring so intently it wasn't too hard to guess. Part of him wanted to get her right now, but they had to continue this for a bit longer. "You, as the maid I chose that is. As for the request, that's a surprise. It is indeed great however. I'm sure you'll find it an enjoyable experience." he said, sounding innocent.

With that he opened the door to the study and walked with a seemingly unintended wiggle of his rump. The room was quite messy, books and papers were lying about on the floor among other things. Though the area near the desk was neat enough. "Sorry about the mess, I figured I could use it as a small test to see your skills."

Annette reluctantly broke her stare to look around at the extremely messy space. "I should get to work on this room. Such a mess. I could get all of this cleaned up in a snap, sir." She said, her eyes slowly locking onto his butt again.

She began to wonder what it would be like to have her face buried deep inside those massive, round cheeks. She knew that her little head would lock nicely in between. Him wearing the sweatpants really made Annette get antsy. She just had to contain it.

The poor girl couldn't keep her eyes off him, or rather his big, round butt.

n98b073 发表于 2019-8-27 12:31:02

It was almost obvious at this point, a quick glance back and he could see the lust in her eyes. She wanted it, and probably what George wanted too. However, he was going to tease her a little longer.

Strolling a bit away from her he bent over to pick up a book, butt facing right at her as the pants gave her an even better view of how round his large butt cheeks were. Staying like that for a moment to 'check the title' he stood straight again, glancing back. "Is something wrong Ms. Annette?" he asked as if he meant why she wasn't moving.

"Oh, um, no sir." Annette said blushing and giggling out of embarrassment. She started to pick up the books and returning them to the shelves. "I just needed to think about how I was going to clean all of this." She tried saving herself.

As she stacked the books, she thought in her mind about how it would feel to be sat on once again. She had gotten the greatest view of his butt. It was magnificent. She moved quickly, cleaning the room quickly in order to impress him. She hoped to get just a little closer to his butt once again. She wondered what it smelled like. It must be terrible in there. She was going to love it.

¡®Oh wasn't she just adorable¡¯ he thought to himself, and apparently not the best at lying, but that was fine with him. "Ah, I see. It must take a lot of concentration to do your job. I hope I'm not distracting you Annette." he said innocently, pretending to believe her.

Now George walked over to the desk, and bent over it to look at a paper, though not as bent over as last time. This time however, if she glanced she'd see his pants slightly lowered from it, able to see a tiny bit of his smooth bare cheeks and crack. He pretended not to notice his actions. Now his own mind was imagining how nice it would be to feel her face in his butt, to make her little Asian-esque face and order her to worship it. Perhaps it would happen. "Do tell when you're done"

Annette took another glance over at him and blushed when she saw his partially exposed butt cheeks and crack. Seeing this caused her to work faster. She did maintain the same amount of neatness; however. She had finished rather quickly.

The sounds of hurried work made George smile, well that certainly worked as intended. It felt so satisfying to basically seduce a girl with his rump, without him ever saying a word about it.
Annette walked over to George, staring at his large, mountainous butt. When she went to get his attention, she almost tapped his butt, but quickly restrained herself and tapped his shoulder. "I've finished cleaning the room, sir." She said with a big smile on her face.

Well she certainly worked fast when she had a big ass nearby to motivate her. He didn't notice where her hand almost moved, but was sure she wanted to touch it. She was probably standing behind him so she could continue to stare right at it. Well since she was there it seems it's time, he stood straight and glanced back with a smile. "Wow you're good, sorry for ever doubting you, Annette.....though I'm afraid there is one place in this room you haven't cleaned yet, and you still do." he replied, finally adjusting his pants. Hopefully she wouldn't be too distracted by his big butt being close to her to answer him.

Annette scratched her head. "I've missed a place, sir? Where is it? I will clean it with the best of my abilities." She said, still thinking about his large rump.

She saw him adjust his pants and instantly thought of his giant butt. She wanted to lie down right there and let him sit on her face. He would relax, maybe read a book while she went to town, loving, kissing, licking, and sniffing his wonderful butt.

She got on her hands and knees and crawled on the floor, 'looking for the last place to clean'. She really just wanted to crawl around to stare at his butt up close while she pretended to look, which she did.

George wasn't stupid of course, he knew exactly what Annette was doing and could feel her gaze so close to his big round cheeks, from where she was looking it probably seemed like the perfect butt. Well now she was going to receive what she oh so clearly and he oh so secretly wanted.

"Oh that's so wonderful to hear, because it certainly needs cleaning, and while I'm happy you're so eager. I'll need you in a different position Maid Annette." He said with a full grin. He then suddenly grabbed the waist of his pants, pulled down past his large cheeks and then down to his ankles. His large round bare butt, somehow seemingly larger and even greater, was now in plain sight and quite close to her with its inviting crack. However he wanted to sit.

Annette's jaw dropped. She didn't know what to say. She was completely hypnotized by its sheer size. She lied down on the floor and scooted herself, so that George's large, round, perfect butt was hovering right over her face.

She blushed even more when she saw it in all of its glory. "I'll handle this one with care. I'll go nice and slow for you, sir." She said, kissing his large rear before lying back down and waiting for him to sit on her face.

Seeing her reaction was amazing for George, almost good enough to be the only thing he needed. Almost. Watching her speechlessly stare at his bare rump with lust and delight made him need her to worship it more than anything.

Seeing how quickly she followed his order, laying on the floor in the perfect position for him to sit, excited him further. "Heh, very good my wonderful new maid, very slow and thorough, after all there's quite a lot to clean with only your little tongue." he said, smile never fading as he squatted down without hesitation. Stopping for a second right over her face to tease, he finally seated himself and all his butt weight onto her face, adjusting himself to be full weight as he felt her entire face sinking in between his large round cheeks buried nice and good. "God, your face is comfortable, now get to work my little butt cushion.~"

n98b073 发表于 2019-8-27 12:33:16

Not only was Annette's face buried, but her entire head fit in perfectly leaving her long hair exposed, laying out in random directions on the floor. "Mmmmm...~" was all she could say now that she had sunk into heaven.

Before she started licking, she rubbed the sides of George's big butt to get a feel for its true size. It was truly massive compared to her tiny head. She started her cleaning. Her
tiny tongue was taking its time cleaning out Georges dirty butt. The taste and smell of his butt would've been awful to some, but wonderful for little Annette.

Looking back, George saw that he had made her entire head disappear, and laughed happily. Her head was perfectly pressed deep into his crack, almost as if her tiny face and head were meant for each other. She was getting promoted for this, he rubbed his butt on her face for a moment before simply relaxing on his perfect seat.

Then came her little tongue, oh gods her tongue was so skilled, "Mmm......lick my big, dirty butt clean little Annette, I'm keeping you as my little butt cushion." He enjoyed her tongue digging into his crack for a few more moments before lifting up his big butt slightly for air. "How is it down there my little butt maid, tell me how you love the taste and smell of my dirty big butt." he said, somewhat hoping she'd pull him back down hard after answering.

Annette smiled at him reaching up and making out with his butt. "I'm in heaven right now, sir. I want to be your seat forever." She said, pulling his butt down on her face. She sank in deep hoping that she'd get to stay put for a while.

Her little tongue did the best it could in George's giant butt. She licked away, doing her absolute best to clean it out for him. She wanted to do a good job so that he'd want her to stay for a long time. With her head deep in his crack, she wasn't going anywhere.

George let out a noise of pleasure and grinned when Annette made out with his butt, going limp as she pulled him down so all his weight crashed down and sent her head in deep. Looking back it was as if her head had been completely swallowed by his huge round butt, and there was nothing more exciting. "Mmmmm it better be heaven because your face ain't leaving my butt crack anytime soon, so get comfortable in there." he replied, rubbing his butt for a moment.

Then she started ¡®cleaning¡¯, she was really getting into it with her tiny tongue, exploring every crevice to properly clean his large dirty butt. All they both knew is that she was far from done, so he grabbed a book from the desk. "You're doing very good. If you keep it up perhaps I'll promote you to my personal cleaner. You want that? For your tongue to be the only thing to clean out and taste this huge dirty butt crack on a daily basis little Annette?" he said, knowing she couldn't respond but the sound of her Mmmph would give him an answer.

Annette was very excited to hear this. She nodded her head. She tried saying how great of an idea that was, but all that came out were muffled words. Nothing George could really make out, but he knew she wanted to be his little seat for a very long time.

She rubbed her face into his very large butt. Trying to get more to lick, she pressed herself deeper inside his butt crack until she felt herself getting stuck. George would have to peel her off of him if she was to come out. Annette kissed the sweaty, stinky interior of his butt. She then rubbed her face in it as she cherished it.

George felt her nod, which actually felt quite nice with how deep she was in his crack. He also ¡®heard' her muffled words, or at least the tone of it. "Good, glad we have no objections my little butt cushion. Maybe I'll have you call me Master." he said with a grin to his first and only seat and butt cleaner.

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:12:33

发现这文还没转完,正好最近有点时间,继续更掉吧,我不喜欢做事有始无终

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:12:55

He let out a pleased noise as she rubbed her face in, pushed it in deeper. He of course could feel her get stuck as well and loved it, it felt so perfect to have her face wedged in there like that. With a chuckle he realized since she was buried so deep, his large cheeks were close to touching the floor again, they wouldn't however and thank gods because having all his weight on her was half the fun. "That's right Annette, kiss and lick my butt clean like it's your love, worship it like it's your god. In fact since you're deep enough now why don't you give a nice long kiss that to that dirty smelly butthole I'm sure you'll love." he said, clenching his butt cheeks together as if to make her face it.

Annette's face shuffled under his weight as she clenched his cheeks. With her head and some of her upper body completely smothered by George's butt, she was wedged in a perfectly pleasurable play for him. She kissed the sides of his cheeks before she indulged in his butthole.

After kissing George's butt cheeks, Annette focused on his butthole. She was practically making out with it. Giving it a long French kiss. She all licked it from time to time, making sure George would be satisfied with her performance.

George of course simply enjoyed sitting on his tiny seat, the feeling of sitting of a girl's face was....intoxicating, he almost wanted to never stand up again with the way she was wedged and kissing in there. The first person to truly love and worship his huge rear, she was definitely a keeper.

As Annette got to work on his butthole George let out more pleased noises. Goddamn how did she get so good at this? "Thaaaaat's right, give my big dirty butthole the attention it deserves my little seat. And rub and squeeze my big cheeks as you clean." he commanded with a content sigh as her tongue passionately pressed against his butt. Then his stomach suddenly made a noise noise and he bit his lip. "Mmmm, food from earlier today is finally catching up which gave terrible gas. Wonder if I should keep you in there to take it Annette."

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:13:16

Annette caressed Georges butt cheeks. She could hear his stomach rumbling from where she was, but she wasn't sure what it was or meant. She was far to caught up in giving him as much love as possible.

Annette's position satisfied her greatly. Every since she laid eyes on his giant rear she wanted to be deep inside, not a care in the world. She continued her kissing, ignoring the sounds in his belly as his gas built up over time.

George simply relaxed for a few moments, lifting up his legs from the floor around them to concentrate even more into his ass and onto her face. There was something satisfying about crushing and burying her face under all that butt weight, making her hold it.

Annette was apparently too focused on making out with his butt to hear him, but that he was complaining, it'll give a her a front row seat to the release that was coming fast. If the Asian girl wasn't in love with him, she was certainly in love with his butt, it was heaven and his crack and hole were her god. Now there was just one more thing he needed to make this absolute perfection along with her rubbing his cheeks, cleaning his crack, and making out with his butthole.

As the gas finally built to its peak George couldn't keep it in much longer. So with Annette's face buried deep in his crack and near his hole, George let out a massive, long, smelly fart, the sound muffled by the small girl wedged in the crack.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMM!!!

"Ahhhhh, I would apologize but you don't apologize to a chair, my special request is to sniff all that up and any others, butt cushion!"

Annette was caught completely off guard by George's gas. She too busy admiring his giant butt, too busy being buried in his mound of rear, and too busy making out with it to notice the signs of his gas coming.

The blast of stinking air rushed over her face. She was stuck in too deep to even try to look away. The smell of his gas was so terrible that she had almost passed out. With taking it point blank, she had to adjust quickly.

She didn't take long to realize how lucky she really was. The smell of it all made her fall in love with his butt even more. She sniffed up all of the gas that she possibly could, and rubbed her master's rump. She was being very submissive now and very willing to be buried forever.

The fact that he'd seemed to have stunned Annette with his gas seemed to please George. He grinned harder than he had the whole time. The feeling of farting right into her pretty face was the greatest feeling he had ever had.

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:13:38

What surprised George was the feeling of Annette sniffing (breathing) and the continued rubbing of his round cheeks. He'd thought there was a line somewhere. "Verrrry gooood Annette, sniff it up like its oxygen. There's more where that came from, but don't stop cleaning my dirty crack." he said before letting out two just as smelly farts in a row into her nose.

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFRRRRRRTTTT!!!

BBBBBBBFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSTTTTT!!!

"You got the job by the way, though I'm thinking your main duties are going to be cleaning my butt and smelling my farts as my personal servant." He said, rubbing his own butt.

Annette was in heaven. She was very excited to hear her new promotion. She muffled a cheer of happiness that was made nearly inaudible by the walls of George's butt. She rubbed her face in his butt so that she could relish in it all.

When he farted on her two more times, she started breathing them in as quickly as possible. She didn't want to miss a single ounce of his gas. The smell of his butt and gas covered her whole head, not that she cared. He's butt started sweating where her head had been stuck in for so long.

She started kissing and licking his butt once again, not hesitating in cleaning his behind. She really wanted to please her master so that she could be in his wondrous bum everyday and night.

She did and excellent job of cleaning, getting up all of the grim from his butt and licking all of the sweat off. It was clear that little Annette was the best cleaner George had ever had. Far better than any old sponge.

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:13:59

While George could barely hear it, he could tell, could feel it in his butt, and in response he let out a huge, loud fart. She was staying forever, no questions asked, he'd set up a room but she wouldn't need one. She was staying in his to service his large round butt whenever he wanted.

Her vigilance in sniffing up his farts was admirable, definitely hit the jackpot. The best part was with her so deep all the smell was trapped with her in his massive crack, she would be marked by his smell when they were done. He began letting out large farts in ten second intervals for a for a few minutes straight.
George just had an expression of pure ecstasy as Annette immediately went back to licking and cleaning out his rump. She was so loyal and perfect, he'd swear she loved the taste of all of it in there. "Oh gods, I think you're cleaning parts of my crack I could never reach, I don't think I can have anything else ever clean it.......however if it's not perfectly clean by the time I run out of gas, and I expect you to sniff up every one, I may reconsider." he said with another huge fart blasting out.

Annette went to work on cleaning his big butt. She made sure not to make any mistakes along the way. Her passionate cleaning was something to be reckoned with. She made sure that George wouldn't reconsider anything. Annette was being very submissive towards him, pushing her face further up his butt to clean more of it out.

George's gas made breathing for his butt slave far more enjoyable. She didn't like fresh air as much as his gas. She breathed in every last bit of gas, and licked every curve of his butt. She really wanted his butt to hold forever.

She kissed and massaged it every so often so that he was getting the proper treatment. After all, what kind of seat would she be if she wasn't comfortable to sit on and gave massages and kisses as well?

As George enjoyed the feeling of the excited tongue cleaning him, his stomach gurgled again. Grunting slightly, George pushed another powerful long fart out of his rear, giving an "ahhh" oh relief as his most vile smelliest fart yet escaped, rubbing his butt on her more.

As she massages his cheeks he pressed back against her hands, relaxing and enjoying the feeling. He realized his butt was quickly becoming the center of her world, an amusing thought. "Mmmm, as you get to the dirtiest parts of my rump how's the taste down there, butt cushion?~"

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:14:17

Annette allowed George's foul gas to wash over her face. The warm stench of his gas surrounded her, any perfume she was wearing had completely been blown off of her. Not that she didn't mind. She gave his large butt a long, passionate kiss before she would give her answer.

"Even better than the sweetest of ice creams, master." She muffled into his ginormous butt which she was wedged so far into, she could barely move. She hoped he could hear her compliments, after all, his butt was highly important to her.

Annette pressed her face deep up George's butt, trying to rub in more of the stench. She also tried to work her tiny tongue into the places that she hadn't reached yet. The place, unsurprisingly were the most dirty and most vile of any part of his massive rear.

George let out a happy moan when her response to his fart was seemingly to passionately kiss his butt in thanks. "Mmmm, I should say sorry about your perfume but I'm sure you're just giddy thinking about my farts as your new scent." he said before this time letting out a silent but even smellier than the last fart, twice as smelly to be exact. Could she really handle so much like it was nothing?
George grinned at her barely audible response, his dirty man butt was tastier than ice cream to her, he'd accomplished something great today. "Excellent little seat, and on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy cleaning my dirty butt; feel free to go over if you need to."

George then lifted up his legs to concentrate all of his weight into sinking her deeper into his rear, and soon after her tongue would be able to reach the dirtiest part of his rear. It was actually a decently sized area of the least cleaned part, and where the vile taste was thrice as strong as the other parts. Would she finally be repelled by it or would she relish it, lapping at that part like a hungry dog? Moment of truth.

Annette's beautiful face sunk deeper into the George's butt. She relaxed herself as his gigantic rump weighed down on her tiny little face. The deeper she went the worse the smell got. 'I didn't think his butt could be so huge on the inside!' She thought to herself. 'I'm eternally grateful to be slave to him and only him' her thoughts continued.

n98b073 发表于 2019-11-18 21:14:33

As George's silent, putrid fart washed over his seat, the smell only clung to Annette. She wasn't expecting something to be so foul. She was afraid she wouldn't be worthy of such a magnificent rump. She breathed in as much of the gas as she could. Her tiny nose meant that there was only so much she could take in. Her eyes started watering from the terrible smell, but Annette wanted to make George proud of her.

"Your butt alone is infinity out of ten, my most wonderful master, but cleaning it exceeds even infinity." She said, kissing and liking what she thought were the deepest parts of his butt. "Please, give me all of your gas, I can take all of it. After all, I am your most beautiful butt cushion." She said, sniffing his butt.

George had to admit, even without the farting and cleaning the feeling of her pretty face wedged so firmly up his butt would've been enough pleasure. None had taken all his weight so well, it was quite impressive. But now she was truly the deepest she could be, the butt cheeks surrounding her face only about an inch above the ground now.

George smiled at her continued diligence, and grinned at her badly audible response, grin deepening more than it ever had at her request. "Oh my, you think you can handle all my remaining gas at once? As you wish, if you can take it you'll certainly be worthy. Finish cleaning that part of my rear and press your nose against my hole slave. Nothing but best."
While she did the gas inside him built up as he held it in gurgling in his stomach. By the time she would finish all his gas would be built up. When she was finally ready he would release all of it at once, the first five seconds being silent and just as bad as the last before turning into the loudest fart, becoming smellier and smellier by the second. Reaching the climax by the end of the massive minute-long fart. "Ahhhhhh.....that felt good to get out, did that live up to your expectations seat."

Annette hadn't realized just how potent George's gas could get. The loud burst of warm, stinky air rushed up her nose and surprised her. The sulfuric stench covered her whole head and upper body. If there was any hint of Annette's perfume on her, it was completely overwhelmed and blown off of her. Again, not that she didn't mind. If she was going to be his eternal seat, she wanted to at least smell her best.

"Mmmmm~" She moaned as she took a deep, passionate breathe of the horrid stench. The smell could have scared even skunks away, but Annette wasn't fazed or disgusted. The only emotion she was feeling was euphoric. She was truly admitted into heaven.

"I feel so unworthy to be farted on by you, master!" She cried out, French kissing his butt, trying to please him even more. "I must be the luckiest girl in the whole universe to be in such a position! What made you choose me, master?" She said, licking his dirty rear with even more passion than before.

George simply relaxed on his face seat as he waited for the girl to breathe in his huge no doubt disgustingly horrid smelling fart. What? He wasn't going to smell it that was his butt slave's job. Her head even now was feeling warm between his butt cheeks, probably from all the hot farts.

Yet again however she surprised him, George could feel Annette passionately breathing in his big fart and hear the moan she let out. She was moaning from his farts? "Ohhh, seems like you're having fun, never thought I'd see someone survive that amount of gas and still press against my hole, eager for more."

George let out a moan and smiled when she yelled and French kissed his butt. "I originally was only going to tease you, but when I saw your interest in my rear I knew you were the one. I knew I needed your tongue to clean my massive unwashed butt crack, needed to sit and make you my first fart cushion. Looks like I was right about special with all the gas and dirty butt you're taking. Finish cleaning that area with your little tongue seat and then I want to try something." he said, summoning one more fart for her and blasting it into her face.
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 国外好文转载

臭鼬娘 版权所有 © 2017 - 2021